Friday, November 30, 2007

Resolution goes bust

It seems that every facility I've ever worked for has gone bankrupt! There is normally a few years separating my departure and their going under but the last facility I ran engineering at went under yesterday. Here is a nice picture of their OB truck and the last big project I did for them.
In this photo it is being crane'd into the premesis that was Fame Academy.

So, in reverse order;

  • Carlton (later Corinthian) Broadcast Facilities - my tenure; 1993/94, went bust; 2005
  • Oasis Television - my tenure; 1994/99, went bust; 2006
  • Resolution Post Group - my tenure; 1999/2002, went bust; 2007
So, Mr Facility Owner - don't employ Crawley if you value your business!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think, the secret is, not to let Crawley leave.

Anonymous said...

I agree with Stu.